Monday, September 16, 2013

Miracles

Dearest Family and Friends,

I have VERYYYY limited time to write!!! But anyway, it was a FANTASTIC week. 

I´ve been studying a LOT about Charity this week and let me tell you it´s enlightening. Check out Moroni 7 because it not only tells you how awesome charity is, it tells you how to get it. Check out 1 Corinthians 13 too.

Antonio's Baptism
Antonio's Baptism
Going to the conference in Santarem
This week I saw a miracle. We´ve been working with Ian for quite some time and I really didn´t know if he´d ever be baptized. Just before church on Sunday though he called us. We were in a conference in Santarem. He called and just said he wanted to know what he needed to do to be baptized. We had been fasting that day and we truly saw a miracle. In the past he didn´t want to quit smoking and had tonsss of random historical questions and such but now...he wants to be baptized! I´m praying he keeps this desire.


















I wish I could write more. We had a crazy day and missed the bus so walked back. Love you all!

Sister Swasey


No comments:

Post a Comment